Posting ID: JP-002660286
Responsible for QA On the Floor support to the Packaging Operation.
Partners up with production to ensure that processes are carried out in compliance with approved standards. Primary responsibilities include AQL Sampling and inspection, line monitoring and Line Clearance inspections.
• AQL Sampling and inspection of final product containers and packaging.
• Oversight of Packaging Operations through line monitoring.
• Line clearance inspections during the changeover process.
• Maintains a high level of understanding of relevant production processes and quality systems.
• Collaborates with Packaging personnel and other Quality professionals to ensure consistent application and execution of key quality systems.
• Executes QA processes to maintain the flow of products and documents to meet site objectives.
• Ensures that training is up to date and all tasks are completed per SOP or other defined standard.
• Uses lean principles to make suggestions on opportunities to reduce waste and improve processes in Quality Operations.
• Report potential issues of non-compliance.
• Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role. Complete all required training on the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time.
• Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
BS degree in biology or microbiology preferred
Needs experience with aseptic techniques
Prefer at least a year or two of GMP experience in a QA role
Professional manner, excellent verbal communication skills
Good judgement skills
Knowledge of packaging operations (could be from Operations/Production or QA experience)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072