Posting ID: JP-002271194
- 6 months of production, packaging, or labeling experience
- Experience hitting production quota and working in a very repetitive environment
- load and unload trucks with boxes of produce.
- operate ride along pallet jacks.
- check inventory levels.
- RF scanning packages coming in and going out.
- documenting shipments on computer.
- maintain clean and safe work environment.
Will be responsible for working on production line and inspecting product as it passes through.
Will be working with pork, turkey, beef, and other meat products
Top Skills Details:
Loader/Unloader, loading/unloading trucks, pallet jack, palletizing, packaging, production, inventory control
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072