Job Search & More
QC Chemist - ENTRY LEVEL FIRST SHIFT
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003893371
Associates or Bachelor Degree (minimum of taking two lab courses while in school)
Knowledge of Chemistry
- Complete performance testing on all applicable finished products
- Prepare samples
- Organize samples
- dispersion, thermostability, fusion
- Utilization of extruder and mixer for blending and extruding of powder
- Raw material, in-process and finished product testing using XRF and FTIR
- QC testing of raw materials
- QC testing of in-process products
- QC testing of finished product
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Associates degree (A.S.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Will also consider a B.S. degree in Chemistry or Bachelors degree and 2 lab courses (most concerned about someone understanding lab safety)
- hands on laboratory testing experience (Ideal)
This is a chemical plant, NOT a clean pharmaceutical environment.
Will be working in more of an industrial lab (powder production plant) that may at times be dirty. However this person will be working in the lab.
Recruiter: Rachael Garrett