Clinical Research Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002423244
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of a clinical trial in accordance with Good Clinical Research Practice (GCP).
- Prepares and submits all materials for the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and other regulatory bodies as required by the protocol to ensure compliance in a timely fashion.
- Maintains accurate subject log, tracks expenses, submits appropriate documentation to Grant Administrator on a monthly basis for payment due for visits on all studies.
- Organizes and maintains documentation of all patient data. Performs regular quality control assessments to ensure that clinical trial data is collected and stored per GCP.
- Responsible for the compilation and submission of data, monitoring of study compliance and maintaining a system for effective data flow.
- Interact with the institutional investigators, other members of healthcare team, service line members and research participants/families in a manner, which supports the conduct of clinical trials.
• 2 years of clinical research experience (preferred)
• 1 year minimum in oncology (preferred)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience: 2 years experience in clinical research with Oncology focus preferred. 2 years prior nursing experience in oncology setting preferred.
• Education/Training: Bachelor’s Degree/ BSN preferred. Clinical research experience with oncology and working knowledge of chemotherapy administration preferred
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072