Posting ID: JP-002350424
Responsible for the repair, maintenance and overhaul of diesel engine equipment throughout
the yard. Our technicians are part of a fast-paced environment where they
diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain and repair machines and components, such as
earthmoving equipment, diesel engines, power generation systems, and other
- Complete routine maintenance as designated by the checklist.
- Inspect, replace and/or repair damaged and malfunctioning parts.
- Interpret diagnostic test results.
- Use hydraulic machinery to lift large equipment and vehicles.
- Inspect the parts and systems that make up the vehicle.
- Perform test drives to ensure the vehicle is working properly or troubleshoot.
- 2+ years of diesel/heavy duty equipment repair experience
- Previous experience working on Pickup trucks, forklifts, heavy machinery
- Electrical and Hydraulic experience
- TWIC Card or willing to get TWIC card within first few weeks of assignment
Shift: 1st Shift: 8AM - 5PM (Monday through Friday)
Pay Rate: $28-30/hr.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Catala, Brandon