Data Entry (Associate Analytics Assistant)
Posting ID: JP-002663134
One of our leading financial service companies is looking for a Associate Analytics Assistant to join their team! They offer competitive pay, opportunity for growth and a great company culture! If you have a business degree or relevant experience to the job description this could be the right fit for you!
Must be commutable to Philadelphia
• Research their international clients using search engines and other online databases ex: State Treasury website
• Enter data / information that was researched accurately and quickly into a CRMS system.
• Scanning information, and uploading information. Must be technically savvy.
• May be accessing the bankers’ almanac to research.
• Will have a daily goal of how many profiles they will need to build ex: 10 per day
• Manipulating spreadsheets and data within pre-made Excel templates.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Must have Bachelors Degree in business related field
2. Must have previous administrative experience and data entry experience
3. Must be able to navigate excel
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Hannah Wentzel