Posting ID: JP-002080707
Growing Rail company in the Pittsburgh area is looking for a V&V Engineer to join their team! Please see below for more details:
- Analysis of System and Subsystem Hardware and Software Requirements to define appropriate validation methods
- Verification of appropriate validation methods used to satisfy System and Subsystem level requirements
- Develop and perform test procedures to satisfy system and subsystem hardware and software requirements
- Develop software system and subsystem level test procedures and perform testing of requirements
- Ensure that designed software and hardware meet applicable requirements
- Verification of requirements traceability matrices for software and hardware development.
- Oversight of project V&V status based on lifecycles
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Product V&V testing background
- Familiarity in development of test procedures and execution of testing in accordance with applicable standards
- Knowledge of testing tools, including multimeters, oscilloscopes, and function generators
- DOORS experience preferred
- C++ coding experience preferred
Please apply directly for consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072