Posting ID: JP-002353582
Responsibilities of Maintenance Technician, maintaining and repairing equipment, trouble shooting, improving production process and building maintenance
1. Effectively complete preventive and proactive maintenance per the schedule to prevent breakdowns on equipment. %
2. Utilize root-cause analysis skills to investigate breakdown and line stoppages while collaborating with other departments. %
3. Initial responder when a line stops producing and assures that the appropriate mechanical help is on site to correct any problems quickly using electrical and/or mechanical skills. %
4. Prioritizes work to ensure timely maintenance, repair and installation of equipment, tools and utility systems to minimize manufacturing downtime and completes all required paperwork and documentation in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
5. Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment including inspection, assembly, disassembly, and replacement as necessary.
6. Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
7. Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
8. Analyze test results, machine error messages or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
9. Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational and safety performance standards.
10. Support the facility’s food safety and food quality programs to assure compliance and achieve desired results.
Electrical, Maintenance technician, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechanical, Repair, Troubleshooting, Schematic, Preventive maintenance, 3 phase, Allen-bradley
This job requires the employee to be able to lift 50 lb/25 kg bags or drums during the batching and bagging process. Need ability to stand, crouch and climb to perform adjustments to equipment, use ladders, and perform various types of manual labor.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Justin Gibbs