Posting ID: JP-002349959
A Montco manufacturer is looking for maintenance mechanics; pay rates start at $25-32/hr.
Individuals in this role will:
- be responsible for maintaining, setting up, repairing, and troubleshooting all manufacturing equipment and performing facilities maintenance
- be assigned work orders on a daily basis and document all maintenance & electrical work in the CMMS
- work with the following:
- flow wrapping and cartoning machines
- clam shell packaging and shrink-wrapping equipment
- conveyors and enrobers
- wire belts, blowers, shakers, mixers, and blenders
- boilers, holding tanks, piping systems and rollers
- aerating machines and water-cooled equipment
- be required to conform with OSHA, GMP/SOP, HACCP, and FDA Standards
- have experience re-building gearboxes, pumps, motors, and other mechanical equipment
- be proficient with Allen Bradley PLCs and capable of troubleshooting/root cause analysis, with or without having a schematic
- be comfortable installing and troubleshooting both single phase and three phase power up to 480 volts
- be able to provide their own tools
PLC, Maintenance Technician, Packaging Equipment, Maintenance, Mechanic, Electrician, Technician, Ladder, Logic, Allen, Bradley, Troubleshooting, Hydraulics, 480, Volts, Equipment, GMP, SOP, Install, Schematic, Pneumatics, Allen-bradley, Repair, 3 phase
Top Skills Details:
PLC,Maintenance Technician,Packaging Equipment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Corey Davis