General Production Worker
Posting ID: JP-002344404
A large custom glass solutions company seeking a talented/driven individual to join their production team located in Trumbaursville, PA location and looking to start IMMEDIATELY!
General Production Worker:
• Will you be responsible for following all established safety practices and policies and ensure all safety practices and policies are followed?
• Can you inspect and prepare parts before, during, and after assembly?
• Will you be responsible for all processes, equipment, employee safety, housekeeping, and meeting production quality and quantity standards?
• Are you comfortable with documenting production rates and inventory used in the production process?
• Have good problem-solving skills.
• Have excellent math skills.
• Acquired manufacturing environment experience, particularly glass manufacturing.
• Demonstrate the ability to read work orders, use a tape measure and micrometer.
• Possess the ability to be organized and follow detailed instructions.
• Demonstrate the ability to work with limited supervision.
• Able to work overtime as needed.
• Demonstrate the ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Hours: 1st shift: M-F 6:00am/7:00am - 2:30p/3:30p (10 openings)- starting pay $17.50
3rd shift: Sun-Thursday 930p-6a (4 openings)- starting pay $20
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Naomi Ling