Robotics Engineer - Sensors
Posting ID: JP-002659137
**ROBOTICS SOFTWARE ENGINEERING OPPORTUNITY PROGRAMMING ROBOTS FOR THE FUTURE**
As a Robotics Engineer with a sensor focus, you will work with RedZone engineering teams to define, build, and execute strategic system development programs focused on building robots and payloads aligned with the company’s vision of the future.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to industry specific challenges by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in sensors and sensor modalities. This individual will thrive in an environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. The ideal candidate will be able to advocate for system improvements to company leadership and work closely with the Engineering teams to address issues before they reach our valued customers. They will also have experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment where needs and requirements can change rapidly.
- Develop sensor requirements documents for different sensors
- Work with suppliers to gather information, test/evaluate sensor performance
- Develop and document sensor interfaces for electrical, signal, and SW interfaces
- Perform integration of sensor systems to both legacy and new systems
- Work well in cross-functional teams as well as independently
- Interact and communicate with non-technical users
- Make recommendations for potential hardware or software improvement
- Sensors Testing
- System Integration
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS or MS in Robotics, Electrical, Software or related engineering degree.
- 5+ years’ experience
- DC, Signal, C/C++, Python, Robotic Operating Systems
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Albert Appiah