Posting ID: JP-002663381
- Generate 2D drawings from vendor requirements. Utilize AutoCAD software to prepare layouts and detail drawings with sufficient detail for a contractor to install.
- Complete project documents in a timely matter to meet project schedules.
- Check drawings based on vendor information.
- Read and understand specification for the project and provide all necessary drawings required for construction.
- Communicate with other disciplines to alleviate any interferences or design issues.
- Design per codes and standards.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- A.S. in CAD or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 2-3+ years of experience as a Designer/Drafter
- AutoCAD/ Inventor
- Experience with GD&T (Geometric, Dimensional, and Tolerance), weldments, and detail drawings
- Understanding of structural design/drafting preferred
- Company is continuing to grow and take on new/larger projects. Recently moved into a new office building for more room to hire and grow their business
- Fast-paced environment where someone can learn a great deal in a specialized industry
- Great opportunity for work during an uncertain time
Office-based environment. Recently moved into a new office, updated and matches the space they needed. Updated work stations with computers and necessary things to work
- Fast-paced work environment with business casual dress code
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072