General Production Worker
Posting ID: JP-002154310
Description: WAREHOUSE OPPORTUNITY- LANSDALE, PA
• Gather raw materials for batch using RF system
• Weigh off raw materials, pour batches into containers, transfer drummed material into blenders and transfer product to different manufacturing areas
- Responsible for following all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Push, pull and transfer totes, tubs and other mobile equipment to various locations in the production area.
- Adhere to safety and quality protocols including, but not limited to wearing hairnets, safety glasses, covering and protecting exposed materials.
-Prior manufacturing/production experience
-Ability to repetitively move up to 50lbs
-Familiar with RF systems
HOURS: OPENINGS ON ALL SHIFTS
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT CAROLINE AT 610-249-2816 OR CCHARTERS@AEROTEK.COM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072