Posting ID: JP-002344406
CNC Machine Operators needed to start IMMEDIATELY - no CNC experience is required! $18.03/hr
2nd Shift - 1:45pm-9:45pm Mon-Fri
3rd Shift - 10pm-6am Sun-Thurs
- Producing machined parts on manual and hydraulic fixtures from on the job training and written procedures.
- Operators load and unload parts, replace tooling as needed, adjust tools as needed, and inspect parts by blueprint and quality document requirements, as well as signing out tools from a tool crib system.
- Operators must maintain a safe and clean work environment and communicate well with other employees and supervision.
- Advancement for an ability to change over or set-up machine tool is available
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Possess a general mechanical aptitude and can use basic hand tools.
- Experience reading blue prints, and operating CNC equipment is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail oriented, quality focused and possess strong troubleshooting/problem solving abilities
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Slagle Madisen