Material Handler/Packer- 1st Shift
Posting ID: JP-002343593
Aerotek is hiring a Material Handler/Packer for a long term contract employee working 1st shift; 7am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Ability to use sit-down forklift and overhead crane
- Forklift operation
- Candidates will assist in the material handling and then packaging for various customers.
- Will be responsible for packaging, banding and distribution of the product after it has been ran through production process.
- All candidates will be operating forklift to load/unload steel on to trucks.
- Using automated banding tool to band finished product for shipment.
- Position will also include some general labor duties such as cleaning, shrink wrapping and labeling.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Abram Hunsberger
Phone: (717) 781-8504