Job Search & More
Account Support Product Specialist
Posted Monday, October 30, 2023
As a Product Specialist I – Contractor agent, you will play an important role in delivering a positive experience that unlocks every tax advantage for our customers by leveraging your customer service and technical expertise along with your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Overall support of the company products through phone, email, and chat, providing a positive customer experience.
- The scope of product (technical) support includes navigation, connectivity, compatibility, usability and general product knowledge.
- Provide product and service information.
- Take ownership of customer’s communications to work directly with a specific customer.
- Route customers to the appropriate communication method (phone call, private message, and direct message).
- Perform duties and responsibilities to meet KPIs.
- Handle three (3) customers’ chats simultaneously.
- Recommend responses for the knowledge database and send them to lead for review/creation.
- Promote teamwork and foster collaboration.
- Convey a professional and positive image internally and externally.
- Ability to operate multiple system applications and screens at the same time.
- Capability of utilizing resources provided for quick issue resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries utilizing defined processes and procedures.
- Use the equipment and applications provided to interact with customers.
- Other job duties as defined
- Knowledge and work experience with browser-based applications is a plus.
- Experience with online tax software - preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Call Center experience - preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of experience with Internet browsers & Microsoft Window’s operating systems – preferred.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment to accomplish goals.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational/time management skills and multitasking abilities.
- Typing skills – 30+ WPM – preferred
INTERNET SPEED REQUIREMENTS:
- Reliable, private, dedicated, high-speed, hardwired internet connection
- Minimum download speed: Minimum 50 MB download speed
- Minimum upload speed: Minimum 5 MB upload speed
- DSL, Cable, Fiber ONLY (the device can be connected via Wi-Fi, but no Wi-Fi or
Top Skills Details:
- Phone/Email Support
- Customer Service
- Technical Aptitude
Pay Rate: $15 an hour
Contract Length: 5 Months
Recruiter: Daniel Pugh
Phone: (410) 579-3072