Senior Manager, Search
Accelerated Digital Media
Posted Wednesday, March 22, 2023
To be considered, please apply directly to this link here: Senior Manager, Search
Accelerated Digital Media is a Performance Marketing agency for growth-minded D2C brands. We are looking for a client-facing, Senior Manager for our SEM team. This position will manage 2-4 direct reports and support full-funnel SEM strategies for our Digital Health and eCommerce clients. With the support of our Director of Search and your team of Managers and Analysts, you will ideate, launch, optimize, and report on all Google Ads and Microsoft Ads campaigns, with a heavy emphasis on Search, Shopping, and Performance Max campaigns. This position is both technical and client-facing, so a deep understanding of Google and Microsoft ad platforms, as well as client management/relationship building, is needed.
Senior Manager, SEM Responsibilities:
- Provide, along with support from the Director of Search, strategic guidance and troubleshooting as needed for all Managers’ Google, Microsoft, and Apple Search campaigns.
- Have a presence on regular client calls positioning yourself as a thought leader in the SEM space.
- Quality control of all core strategies and optimizations from managers and analysts (execution work of these tasks is also anticipated for the time being).
- Support Analysts and Managers with budgeting and pacing.
- Ensure the team is meeting KPIs and provide in-platform recommendations for optimizations and opportunities to scale programs.
- Quality control of all necessary deliverables from Analysts and Managers to the client.
- Escalate technical support to the Attribution and Analytics team.
- Identify areas of expansion for our current client base and pitch alongside the Director of Search.
- Provide insights and strategic recommendations to the broader team during monthly account audits.
- Attend monthly coaching and development sessions with our Senior team.
- Experience with complex Search and Shopping programs
- General knowledge of digital marketing
- The ability to set expectations, communicate expectations effectively to direct reports, and effectively manage individuals towards these goals
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 3+ years of Relevant Experience
- Budget management >$15,000/mo
- Agency experience is preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Up to 90% company sponsorship for health, dental, and vision
- 401K match program
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly commuter stipend for local team members
- Daily in-office lunch stipend
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry
- Company-sponsored events
- Development/training opportunities
Unlimited paid time off with mandatory 2-weeks of vacation per year and an extensive holiday calendar.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ADM follows the spirit and intent of all federal, state, and local employment laws and is committed to equal employment opportunity.
ADM is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, personal appearance, family responsibilities, matriculation, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. Each person is evaluated based on individual skill and merit.
Recruiter: Amber Khan
Phone: (410) 579-3072