Posting ID: JP-002215447
We are looking for an organized individual who enjoys providing excellent customer service!
The Final Docs Team is responsible for ensuring that all final documentation is completed and delivered to the appropriate parties on time, as well as managing and processing all non-electronic paperwork received in office.
Final Docs Processors organize, scan, and ship executed closing packages and other original documents, as well as coordinate the mortgage, deed, and other document recordation.
• Complete tasks and respond to emails/phone calls in adherence with Company and Department SLS (Service Level Standards)
• Organize, scan, ship, and file executed closing packages and other original paperwork received in office
• Coordinate the recordation of mortgages, deeds, and other recordable documents
• Follow-up on outstanding recordings with the appropriate recording office, or responsible vendor
• Resolve recording rejections received from recording offices, or vendors
• Obtain missing signatures and/or documentation required to complete the file from a recordation, policy, or lender perspective
• Manage and reconcile lists of outstanding final documents received from lenders, or secondary market investors
• Maintain an internal tracking system for all original paperwork being received, filed, and sent out
• Ensure that all state compliance requirements/processes are met and adhered to
Customer service oriented, Microsoft office, document review, closing documents, filling, data entry, document processor, customer service, scanning
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Comfortable with problem solving and identifying solutions
• Strong multi-tasking skills, time management, and work ethic
• Commitment to a culture of positivity and high performance
• Values constructive feedback and goal setting; thrives on constant improvement and learning
• Capable of tactfully handling high-pressure customer service situations
Please email your resume to Skishfy@astoncarter.com if you're interested in learning more!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072