GSE/ Auto Mechanic
Posting ID: JP-002051512
We are a maintenance team providing 3rd party maintenance on a variety of machines and equipment onsite at largest Aerospace Manufacturing facility in Charleston, SC. They have immediate, Direct hire needs for 2 - Automotive and/ or Ground Support Technicians.
- Perform Equipment maintenance following Maintenance Schedule
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs as needed
- Wash equipment quarterly
- Document maintenance and repairs on Service Job Sheet
- maintain continuous education
- acquire necessary certifications
- fill in Timesheets to track service hours
- assist in researching parts necessary for the jobs
- ability to read and understand the Equipment service/repair manuals
- ability to read and understand electrical / hydraulic schematics
- Perform a clean job in a timely manner
- Follow tool control procedures (work on flightline)
- maintain professional attitude in front of the customer
Gse, Diesel, Ground support equipment, Hydraulics, Preventive maintenance, Electrical, Pneumatics, Diagnosis, Troubleshooting, blueprint reading, blueprint
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
** High School Diploma or equivalent *** Candidates MUST live within 45 mins of job site due to on call requirements. This is a non-negotiable. *** - 2nd shift 2 - 10 pm (no tools required)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072