Customer Support Specialists
Posting ID: JP-002150951
Our client is looking to hire a CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE to join their customer support team, located in Mount Pleasant, SC. This is an in-office position on a dynamic and growing team.
The successful candidate will join a small but dedicated team in a permanent position.
- Ability to Respond to all customer service requests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Document and detail repair reports for printers
- Document and detail customer concern and resolve to the customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information utilizing available resources.
- Maintaining open communication channels
- Technical acumen preferred
· Outstanding customer success skills.
· Positive attitude and creative approach.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to adapt to changes in processes and procedures and learn the methods required to perform related duties.
· Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
· Logical problem-solving skills.
· Ability to manage a varied workload to achieve priorities and objectives.
· Willingness to work flexibly and ability/commitment to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072