Posting ID: JP-002178428
• Adhere to all Safety Principles.
• Adhere to all Quality System Standards.
• Operate simple CNC machines, Milling Machine, Drill Presses, and Saws with push button application
• Make required adjustments to maintain specifications utilizing engineering drawings, verbal instructions, written Operator Instructions, engineering drawings and boundary samples.
• Process components within established operator cycle times.
• Measure components and test complete assemblies using calibrated test and measuring equipment.
• Prepare required written documentation, i.e. Product Acceptance Records, Nonconforming Material Reports.
• Assist in on-the-job training of other employees.
• Participate in Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery improvements.
CNC, quality, Production, Inspect
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 18 Years or older
• Ability to read and understand Safety Rules, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and engineering drawings.
• Ability to operate CNC equipment.
• Ability to use common hand and power tools.
• Ability to use calibrated test and measuring equipment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with work group.
• Ability to apply problem solving techniques to troubleshoot and implement corrective action.
• Ability to lift 45lbs
• Ability to stand, bend and reach for 8-12 hour shift.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Clegg, Jordan