Posting ID: JP-002155904
We are hiring for one of our client we are looking for someone who is having quite good experience in warehouse, production or assembly line.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes.
- Performs basic assembly, fabrication, production, and operator tasks of a routine nature using the assigned tools and equipment. May perform simple measurement/test operations.
- Under direct supervision, sets-up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery. Adjusts machine setting to complete tasks according to specification, accurately and in a timely fashion. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Working on an assembly line using light hand and power tools
- Responsibilities could include, gluing, screwing and packing boxes
- This is a non stop repetitive job
assembly, general labor, hand tools, production worker, Machine operation, Press machine, Micrometers, Calipers, Quality inspection, Forklift
Top Skills Details:
assembly, general labor, hand tools, production worker
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year of manufacturing experience - Hand and power tool experience - Attention to detail - Ability to stand on feet for at minimum 8 hours a day
If you or any of your friend is interested in this job opportunity you can apply for the same using the link down below
919-653-9997 Ext: 55903
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072