Posting ID: JP-002659786
We are seeking outgoing, self-motivated, competitive individuals who are reliable, honest and looking for a career opportunity for a client of ours in North Charleston, SC. Although the Customer Service Representative is an entry level position with our client, it is very important to the success of the branch.
The company has an established a Clerical career path for CSR’s that include advancement to Sr. CSR and to Customer Service Manager (CSM). At any time during your career, based on performance, you can request to enter their Management career path.
This is an in-office position, 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday. This is a permanent position with the company.
• Providing superior customer service, both on the phone and in person, to present and potential customers.
• Performing a variety of financial functions including posting payments and preparing loan documents.
• Maintaining loan files for 100% compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Other functions include but are not limited to completing and processing loan applications, contacting present customers for late payments, answering phones, photocopying, filing, etc.
• Other requirements assigned by Management, based on the staffing and marketing needs of the branch.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service experience required
- At least 2 years of administrative experience highly preferred
- Experience with data entry preferred, must be able to type at least 40 WPM
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Camilla States
Phone: (843) 746-5775