Job Search & More
Technical Service Advisor
Posted Friday, July 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003891543
Remote Technical Service Advisor
**Remote Anywhere in US**
What We Need
We are looking for a Remote Technical Service Advisor who will play a critical part in engineering top-notch products and services in a unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization.
• Knowledgeable in and have previous hands-on mechanical experience with Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Trucks?
• Driven by providing an extraordinary customer experience?
As the Remote Technical Service Advisor, you will work from home in an inbound call center environment. You will use your experience to review requests from automotive repair shops and approve or decline repairs based on the client’s Policies.
A Day in the Life
• Leverage your technical skills while working from home.
• Respond to incoming calls from drivers and suppliers to resolve inquiries regarding both technical and non-technical work
• Provide service assistance and directions to drivers and clients
• Answering supplier calls and creating electronic repair invoices
• Negotiating repair prices when appropriate and reviewing requests for compliance with client policy and Element’s standard operating procedures
• Issuing authorizations for valid repairs to manage the client's vehicle maintenance repair costs and ensure vehicle downtime is kept to a minimum
• Making outbound calls to help initiate service and follow up on service or to resolve open issues
Customer service, diesel engine repair, diesel repair, call center, computer skills, ase certified mechanic, ase certified, diesel maintenance
Top Skills Details:
Customer service,diesel engine repair,diesel repair
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Active ASE Certification would be preferred
• 3-5 years of hands on automotive mechanical experience preferred
• Communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills
• Team player who enjoys working with clients and repair shops on a daily basis
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Recruiter: Brandon Golonka