Posting ID: JP-002351627
- HS diploma/equivalent with 5+ years related experience.
- Requires general knowledge of PLC’s, electrical systems, water systems, mechanical equipment and HVAC systems -
- Knowledge of boilers and compressed air systems are a plus.
- Experience repairing manufacturing equipment in a clean room is a plus.
- Must have strong mechanical skills; good communication, organizational, and computer skills; high attention to detail; understanding of the importance of employee safety and documentation; and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Also requires ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast changing work environment with willingness to work late or come in on short notice to make emergency repairs. Ability to work in a clean room environment is an essential job function
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of Maintenance Electrical experience
- 2+ years of PLC troubleshooting experience
- 2+ years of HVAC installation, repair
-2 + hydraulics and pneumatics repair experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Stephen Armstrong
Phone: (843) 746-5802