Posting ID: JP-002351111
We are currently hiring Laborers for erosion control. We are looking for workers to provide erosion control services by handling special material and other site clean-up services. Crew will meet by 6:30 AM every morning at the shop before they head to the job site.
• Adhere to Company Safety Standards
• Load and unload materials.
• Follow instructions from crew leaders.
• Remove, fill, compact, and prepare the ground
• Install silt fencing and erosion control blankets
• Assist fellow crew members
construction, general labor, hand and power tools
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Very physical job
• Must be able to walk, bend, squat, and lift to 50 lbs.
• Work under inclement weather conditions such as rain, heat, and
• At least six months of prior experience in the construction field
• Must have a valid DL's
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sean Daily