Civil Engineering Administrative Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-002659916
Aston Carter is looking for a HIGH Level Administrative Coordinator to assist with an Engineering firm in the Columbia, SC area. The firm has 3-5 people and need someone that is able to come in and work full-time, onsite.
**MUST HAVE CIVIL ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE & PERMITTING EXPERIENCE**
Hourly rate determined by additional Marketing experience outside of the administrative field. Marketing experience is not required, but HIGHLY preferred.
Monday-Thursday starting at 7:30am and Friday half day (*Four 9 hour days and One 4 hour day).
- Answer calls.
- Check on accounts receivable.
- Make sure the office is supplied with paper, ink, water.
- Dropping off plans to clients.
- Minor assistance with Engineer's paperwork.
- Writing transmittal letters.
- Work with marketing team.
- Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Office Experience
- Is familiar with engineering terminology
- Permitting Experience
- Administrative Support Experience
- Project Coordination Experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of experience working in a professional service environment either Accounting firm, Law firm, etc.
- Would love someone that comes with a marketing background that could potentially help with clients.
- Interested in someone looking for a long term career.
- Marketing experience outside of the administrative field not required, but HIGHLY preferred
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Caitlin Wagner