Posting ID: JP-002441641
Our customer is looking to add a Integration Architect to their team. This person will be responsible for leading a team of 14+ developers through projects and long term integration strategies. They are looking for this person to have strong experience with integrations and integration technologies as well as to have the knowledge of the market trends/technologies to introduce to our customer.
Day to day this person will focus on what technologies to bring in. They will work on the tools and figure out what technologies our customer will need for projects and long term strategies. This person will come up with what we use and what is best for the business. These task can range from project level all the way to long term integration strategy.
Customer Job Description:
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in the IT Industry.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in integration software using “state of art” process / methodology / packaging.
• lead Integration Proof of Concepts
• Design , Develop Frameworks & share with the team.
• Ability to follow monitoring of technological evolutions (Perform market awareness for integration solutions)
• Provide to teams processes, methods and tools necessary for their activities, as well as the associated standards, assistance and advice.
• Promote and enforce integration principles
• including IBM Integration BUS, Java/Springboot, Azure/Kubernetes , iPAAS(Dell Boomi,OIC), API mgmt (Apigee), Kafka , Exp. Working with XML/JSON.
• Package new integration solution or new version of an existing solution and put it on the shelf.
• Good skills in documentation, communication, supporting and training others.
Secondary Skills :
• Devops and testing Automations are plus.
• Websphere application Development,
• ITIL knowledge would be a benefit
• Communication & Documentation
• Must work well in coordinating across multiple platforms / entities
• Facilitate effective and efficient meetings
• Ask relevant questions, absorb answers
• Must be proactive and work independently
• Help drive continuous improvement
• Team player
boomi, Kubernetes, Springboot, kafka, Java, Api, azure
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This person will need to have great communication skills and leadership skills. They will be managing a team of 14+ developers.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072