Posting ID: JP-002662694
• Coordinate and transact inventory movements (inbound and outbound) into SAP
• Work with outside vendors to develop detailed shipping, receiving and manufacturing requirements
• Follow up with third party partners to ensure timely follow up
• Work within our Blu Jay Transportation Management System
• Resolve transactional discrepancies throughout our common systems/ services.
• Resolve vendor issues related to production, shipping, inventory and billing.
• Generate reports and data for standard metrics
• Periodic analysis of logistics costs and charges to insure accuracy and completion
customer support, logistics, import, export, supply chain
Top Skills Details:
customer support,logistics,import,export,supply chain
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma, College Degree in business or accounting preferable
• 1 – 3 years of business experience in transportation, distribution, customer service, and logistics.
• Aptitude for meaningful interpretation of data and formulation into actionable tasks
• Strong Communication Skills (E-mail, Telephone)
• Proficiency with MS Excel, Word
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• International Distribution and/or transportation experience is required
• Experience working with 3rd party logistics providers and/or outsourced business processes required
• SAP, TP&E or other ERP/TMS package experience required
• This role is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship. The successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require sponsorship to work in the US.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Emilee Morey