Job Search & More
Posted Friday, July 7, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003888327
- Prepares monthly and annual general ledger reconciliations and related journal entries in support of monthly and year-end financial reporting. Assists in reconciling department WIP schedules in support of the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Assists in preparing and distributing reports to department managers and acts as a point of contact with department managers in support of the annual budget preparation process. Assists in distributing monthly budget to actual reports to department managers in support of monthly variance analysis.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable federal and state reporting requirements. Responsible for maintaining monthly reporting of equipment metrics and analyzing this data with appropriate company personnel.
- Must take ownership for financial management of 3 related entities. Responsibilities include recording ticket sales and billing customers, ensuring bills are paid timely, preparing monthly sales tax returns, preparing annual budgets, and monthly financial reporting.
- Will assist in working with auditors and tax professionals in support of completing the company’s annual audit and tax filings on time.
-2-5+ years of general accounting experince
-Experience handling general accounting responsibilities including AP, AR, reconciliation, GL, JE, assisting with budgets, and financial reporting
-Construction or Manufacturing industry experince
-ERP software experince required
-Proficient in Microsoft Excel: pivot tables, v look ups, etc