Posting ID: JP-002351692
What You'll Do As A Production Operator:
- Operating on Equipment Including: crushing and conveying equipment, cnc machines, jib cranes, radio-controlled overhead cranes, large shot blast and end-facing machines, process control panels and data input terminals
- Inspecting output of operations according to specifications, material screening, and performing routine maintenance.
- Lift, push, and/or pull of 50-75 lbs. continuously
- Stand for at least 12 hours continuously
- Abide by all safety standard operating processes including the use of PPE (hard hat, safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and gloves)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Stephen Armstrong
Phone: (843) 746-5802