Posting ID: JP-002653658
Quality Engineer (QE) will have overall responsibility for ensuring quality assurance and quality from their 3 contract manufacturers. This person will be responsible for audits including creating audit plans, completing supplier audits, and ensuring all audit action items are effective and completed in a timely manner. Interim and long-term corrective action plans..
Supplier quality, Quality assurance, asq, Reporting, excel pivot tables, spc
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Education and Job Experience
• Minimum 4-year degree in a related field preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in quality assurance including inspection experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience performing ISO 9001:2015 audits
• Experience in and understanding of manufacturing processes
• Experience analyzing issues to determine the root cause and identify corrective actions
• Lean manufacturing and process improvement experience is a plus
• ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor certification and ISO 14001:2015 experience is a plus
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Business Management Systems
• Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings
• Team oriented individual with good interpersonal skills
• Well organized with good computer skills - Advanced Excel skills - pivot tables, formulas
ASQ certification preferred.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072