Immediate Lead Multifamily Superintendent Positions
Posting ID: JP-002659279
Have you completed a Multifamily Project from cradle to grave as a Superintendent? If so, APPLY NOW!
Our Client is urgently looking to add a Superintendent to their team to manager the planning and scheduling of one of their up and coming multifamily projects located in Greenville, SC.
Our Client is a Regional Multi-family General Contractor. They are open to hiring candidates from anywhere in the CAROLINAS as travel is expected. The company is offering a competitive salary which is tied to an above industry average bonus potential. The rest of the compensation package includes other incentives such as:
- Monthly Vehicle Allowance
- Daily Per Diem
- Health Benefits
- iPad or Laptop.
The first project this individual will be a part of is a 4-story affordable housing project with 43-units. This initial assignment is located in Greenville, SC and in the beginning stages.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Management of sub-contractors and coordination of planning to ensure nobody is in each others way
• Oversee and evaluate subcontractor performance by monitoring the schedule created and ensuring this is adhered to
• Communication with project management team and field personnel regarding schedule changes
• Monitor and maintain project schedule and activities as assigned by constantly update the 2 week look ahead.
• Assist in planning, ordering, organizing, controlling, storing, the logistics and utilization of material.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of GC Construction experience as a Superintendent. The individual must have working in the multi-family or residential construction industry, and have been a Superintendent of project from start to finish!!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072