Posting ID: JP-002663938
Looking for a great candidate.
Top 3 Skills
1. Electronic System Installation and Servicing experience in both residential and commercial environments. Experience in all areas (fire, burg, access control, and CCTV) is preferred but 3-4 years experience in 1 or 2 areas is acceptable. (they use alarm.com, DMP, and Honeywell)
2. Be a consultant to ADS customers and being able to train the end user on the system(s).
3. Reliable, punctual..
*Must have 3-4 years' experience. Someone who can hit the ground running and will need minimal training.
They will get to use a company vehicle during the contract and there is the opportunity for this to turn into a permanent role.
Once converted perm:
- Techs will be able to continue their education and become certified, advanced, or Fame. ADS will pay for this training.
Medical, Dental, Vision, as well as Supplementary Insurance Benefits
• 401k matching up to 5%
• Company issued cell phone and iPad
• Paid Holidays and PTO
• Rich Employee Referral Bonus
• President’s Club
• Employee Recognition Program
• Company vehicle provided for jobs
• Company provided tools
• Company paid uniform
• Ability to advance and earn more income with our Pay for Knowledge Incentive Program
Full 40 hour work weeks.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072