Posting ID: JP-002661917
- Prepare daily reconciliation of the collections activity, maintaining the appropriate files, reports and documentation.
- Identify and resolve outstanding items, communicating with internal and external customers.
- Initiate daily ACH/Wire remittances of the collections activity to numerous lenders.
- Prepare and generate refunds to borrowers and vendors via check/ACH.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations for multiple bank accounts.
- Research and resolve uncashed checks.
- Prepare journal entries to record receivables into the accounting system (NetSuite) for invoicing generated to lenders from the servicing system.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain documentation for existing processes and documenting procedures for new processes.
- Respond to information requests and assist with audits.
- Perform ad-hoc requests as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience with a HS Diploma
- 1+ years of experience using Excel and knowing how to do formulas and Pivot Tables, Macros and V-Look Up
- 1+ years of accounting experience and/or in similar financial services role.
- Ability to effectively manage several tasks in a fast-paced environment.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Kelsey Bruggeman