Posting ID: JP-002342886
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the premier service shops in the Midwest! Apply now or call Dwayne at 605-221-2142 for more information!
• Test, inspect, evaluate, dismantle, repair and reassemble AC and DC electric motors, generators, welders, and pumps
• Disassemble and remove armature, stator or rotor from frame or stators
• Examine coil connections for broken or defective wiring
• Examine all parts for cracks, wear, rubbing, broken or out of tolerances for specific parameters
• Remove bearings from shafts and/or housings
• Examine bearings, shafts and other moving parts for excessive wear of defects
• Test coils, armatures, stators, rotors and field coils for continuity, shorts and grounds and insulation resistance
• Measure and record machined parts fits
• Paint and prepare parts for assembly
• Assemble and test rotating machine for specified performance
Mechanical, Schematic, Engine repair, mechatronics, Power tool, Blueprint, Electrical, Troubleshooting, Hydraulics, Repair, Pneumatics
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Mechatronics experience
• Motor rebuild experience
• Electrical experience
• ARC/MIG welding experience a plus.
• Offers are conditional upon acceptable pre-employment screening results.
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 4:30pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Dwayne Redlin