Posting ID: JP-002342488
We are seeking experienced Industrial Painters to paint metal parts by using nozzle-type electrostatic painting equipment or conventional wet spray gun. We have day and night shifts available. Apply now or call Dwayne at 605-221-2142 for more information!
- Prepare painting equipment by moving switches and dials to start flow current and to activate conveyor and paint spraying equip. Selects color and type and changes barrels.
- Prepares parts by washing, blowing off parts and removing rust and weld berries.
- Spray paints parts by hand using side - to side or up and down motions.
- Maintains & troubleshoots painting equipment by disassembling and assembling equipment, cleaning components and replacing defective parts and checking final operation.
- Operates and troubleshoots paint-mixing system and records data in log book.
- Prepares parts for final inspection & used overhead crane and forklift to move parts.
- Cleans paint from ceiling and walls of booth, conveyer hooks and from spray heads and hoses. Performs regular safety checks on personal protective equipment and painting equipment.
- Performs regular safety checks on personal protective equipment and painting equipment, i.e., grounding. Wears safety PPE as required. Notifies Lead man immediately of any problem areas.
- Assists Paint line Hangers and Packer as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to stand for 8hrs
- Experience with hand or power tools
- Industrial Paint experience is a plus
- Able to work in a team atmosphere
- Lift up to 75lbs
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Dwayne Redlin