Underground Conduit Installer
Posting ID: JP-002344235
- Open to entry level and experience
- Working with 811 to assure that locates are done
- Operation of a hydro-vac to excavate and identify existing utilities
- Operation of directional drill, locator, excavator, skid loader, and other heavy equipment
- Drilling underground utilities
- Provide employee required tools
- Treat company tools and equipment with good care and keeping
- Receive and follow direction of crew chief
- Assist crew chief in assuring jobs are brought in on time
excavator, skid loader, underground utilities
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Would love someone with experience to be able to move up into a crew chief, but also open to entry level and will train.
- Crew Lead: will need 1 year min experience in underground utilities
- $20/hr-25/hr for entry level crew member
- $26-30/hr for crew lead/chief
*Must be open and willing to traveling 3-4 weeks on the road and then home for 1 week
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Nicole McLaughlin