Posting ID: JP-002342502
Apply now or call Dwayne at 605-221-2142 for more information!
This position is responsible for the daily setup and operation of hydraulic CNC controlled press brakes to produce parts and tools from metal, plastic or other materials.
- Operate press break machine with assistance from Sr. Operator or Supervisor.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints.
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments.
- Produce parts for assembly operations.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting specifications.
- Perform spot inspections of parts.
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
- Complete and maintain paperwork.
- Identify assembly parts.
- Set up light gauge metal.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal
- Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned
manufacturing, production, operator, brake, cnc, laser operation
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year of production experience operating a machine- so either brake press or cnc or plasma cutter or something similar.
Pay is based on experience and fit for position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Dwayne Redlin