Portfolio Analyst III
Posting ID: JP-002266264
Portfolio Analyst Opportunity:
Our client in East Tennessee is looking for a Portfolio Analyst to join their team on a long-term contract engagement. This person can sit remotely with occasional visits on-site to the office in Chattanooga, once it's safe to do so post-COVID. This contract could potentially convert into a permanent position with the client.
- Extensive scheduling experience with Primavera P6 or MS Project, specifically with resource loading and project controls
- In-depth understanding of how the scheduling process works, project scheduling, as well as forecasting knowledge within the tool
- Adaptable, very detail oriented, great communication both written and verbally, great documentation skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with Earned Value Management within Primavera is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Ecosys EPC or a similar system would be a plus, but not required
This is an excellent opportunity to get into a organization with a great reputation and provides long-term employment. If you are interested, please apply today!
Must be eligible to work W2 for any authorized U.S. employer. No C2C.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072