Posting ID: JP-002179664
Aerotek is currently working with a manufacturing client in search of a Contract Project Engineer to join the team!
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred but not required
- Project Management experience in a heavy industrial setting or manufacturing expansion setting
- Experienced working outages, shutdowns in heavy industrial setting
- 5+ years capital project management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Project or other scheduling software's
- Strong Mechanical or Electrical experience within a heavy industrial or manufacturing setting
- This role is to develop and implement plans to ensure completion of work to satisfy engineering requests and provide technical resources to production departments. This position with have involvement with contractor activities related to assigned projects, and in support of the Engineering Superintendent to ensure site equipment availability and reliability.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project that they are assigned to are on time, on budget, and managed appropriately. They will be conducting a wide array of projects from small upgrades to pumps, valves, office space and mechanical/electrical upgrades. These projects will range from $50,000 up to a multi-million dollar projects.
Please apply today to receive more details!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Hunter Hageman
Phone: (615) 600-3896