Posting ID: JP-002352358
I am currently hiring maintenance technicians. Please review the job description and information below and apply directly for consideration.
- hydraulic and pneumatic components on rollers and large presses in a manufacturing environment making commercial packaging solutions.
- minor electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repair
- preventative and reactive maintenance
- fabrication and welding experience preferred but not required
- 2nd and 3rd shifts available
- 10 hour shifts, 5-7 days a week as needed
The hiring process involves an electrical written test, and an in person interview with the manufacturing manager. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply. Higher level candidates will be considered for higher pay.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Nye Allen