White Glove Desktop Technician
Posting ID: JP-002665961
3-5 years required as a Service desk technician. The Service Desk Analyst Level 2 is responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues. They are responsible for upgrades, maintains, and expands technology services in our rapidly growing company. This role acts as an escalation point for Level 1 resources. The analyst also assists with IT projects. This support is crucial to the delivery of the company’s mission of helping children achieve a lifetime of great oral health.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support users (remote and on-site) with technical assistance, network connectivity equipment diagnosis and troubleshooting of hardware and software
- Maintain and troubleshoot PCs and peripherals, x-ray and imaging software/hardware
- Escalate issues to internal subject matter experts and/or product vendors
- Develop an understanding of key office workflows and make recommendations to improve the processes with technology
- Assist with IT services projects and initiatives
- Provide training on an as-needed basis to employees and staff
- Provide on-call coverage during non-business hours
- Assist in the deployment of new technologies and other related tasks
- Focus on quickly understanding the needs of any given office and builds strong relationships with practice managers and office staff
Active Directory, troubleshooting, Customer Service, connectivity, Windows, Desktop, ip address, DHCP, Carestream, virtual desktop
Top Skills Details:
Active Directory,troubleshooting,Customer Service,connectivity,Windows,Desktop,ip address,DHCP
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072