Posting ID: JP-002179283
Aerotek is hiring for Machine Operators in the Gallatin, TN. area!
- Running machines that produce nails and screws
- Large coils of wire are put through three different machines to make a nail or screw
- Responsible for doing machine changeovers to handle new part numbers
- Utilizing micrometers, calipers, and other quality measuring tools
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must be able to lift 25 - 50 lbs
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Prefer experience in Machine Operation and Manufacturing. Mechanical aptitude and ability to read blueprints. Utilization of micrometers, calipers, etc.
- 1st (nail department) : Monday-Thursday with some OT on Fridays 6a-4:30p
- 1st (screw department) : Monday-Friday 6a-2:30p
- 2nd Monday-Friday 2p-10:30p
- 3rd Monday-Friday 10p-6:30a
Pay: in order as listed with shifts above
If you are interested, please call 615-970-3499 or send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kellie Hall