Posting ID: JP-002342558
• Monitor operating parameters of the extruders.
• Make necessary adjustments to extruder, die, water, or vacuum on a production line to ensure the highest quality product attainable.
• Ensure pipe is marked with proper print line as specified in Quality Manual.
• Ensure pipe dimensions are within tolerance including wall thickness, outside diameter, length, and overall appearance.
• Inform Supervisor or Lead of any changes in specification of pipe.
• Perform SDR and size changes including the setup and changeover of production lines with Supervisor or Lead.
• Stack and / or bundle finished products.
• Responsible for on-line Quality Control.
• Responsible for documenting all dimensions of product on Production reports in a neat, accurate and timely format.
• Maintain a working environment free of unnecessary equipment and materials.
APPLY OR CALL JACOB AT 423-276-0113
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Frazier, Jacob