Posting ID: JP-002661082
As the Data Analyst, you will partner with the business units, to determine their needs for analysis and actionable reporting that will drive the company's decisions. You will be responsible for compiling data from numerous structured and unstructured data sources, with the ability to accurately clean, interpret, and analyze that data towards meaningful insight. Demonstration of strategic thinking and effective communication will be essential.
Data, Sql, Power bi, Data analysis
Top Skills Details:
Data, Sql, Power bi
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Utilize analytical, database, and programming tools to collect data, formulate data models, extract insights, and effectively communicate analytical results
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to suggest business improvements
• Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
• Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and scorecards
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to define metrics and KPIs that measure effectiveness of operations and support decision-making
• Translate business needs into technical requirements for reporting and necessary data extracts
• Become a subject matter expert (SME) of the company’s data
• Analyze and understand source system data for validity and completeness, troubleshoot basic data integrity issues, and document findings
• Maintain detailed data dictionaries and documentation for all processes
• Regular and consistent attendance
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072