HIRING NOW! Operations Representative
Posting ID: JP-002664655
As an Operations Representative you will ensure operational excellence by supporting both internal and external carriers and customers. The focus of this position is to assist with managing carrier information and ensuring the accuracy of load information within our customized software systems. The Operations Representative performs operational work with a sharp focus on data integrity, efficiency, and quality.
• Executes one or a combination of the following tasks: confirm pick-ups and deliveries, request new appointments, request and follow up for paperwork, event log management; and track and trace shipments per SOPs.
• Validates and ensures the accuracy of load data in CHR systems.
• Monitor load board, Untracked Loadboard, and assigned email accounts to respond to customer and carrier requests.
• Carry out assigned operational activities and meet prescribed service level agreements.
• Documents milestone events, gathers and communicates information for proper problem resolution, resolves routine exceptions utilizing knowledge gained through SOPs and experience and, when required, follows defined escalation procedures.
• Focuses on internal and/or external customer needs, recognizes service issues, implements customer-focused practices and/or escalates when appropriate.
• Follows through on customer requests to ensure satisfaction; where applicable invites feedback and seeks suggestions for improvement.
• Builds relationships at the appropriate level and works collaboratively both internally and externally to achieve positive outcomes.
Productivity and Efficiency
• Completes activities with accuracy and compliance to CHR and customer standards.
• Contributes to the department’s efficiency by identifying and/or implementing operational enhancements.
• Understands available tools and resources and how to best leverage each to implement efficiencies.
data entry, computer skills, customer service, Customer service team, Inbound call center, excel data entry, wpm, logistics, transportation, freight
Top Skills Details:
data entry,computer skills,customer service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School diploma or GED
-Attention to detail
-Apply materials from one material to the next
-Great communication skills
-Ability to prioritize
-Take pride in their work and appearance
-Not necessary for them to come from a Log or trans
-Customer service in product manufacturer has been successful in the past
• Excellent systems knowledge: Experience working with MS Office; including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Previous customer service experience
• Demonstrated communication, prioritization and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Katie Kersten