HIRING NOW!! Customer Service Rep
Posting ID: JP-002507480
Client in Knoxville is looking to add a REMOTE Customer Service Rep to their team! Details below!
- 8 hour days
- contract to hire
- Responsible for inbound and outbound calls from schools representatives or students.
- Questions consist of information on available loan options, enrollment, loan payments (walking through payment options to help manage their student loan debt and prevent accounts going into default), etc.
- Will cross train for other departments or schools during first 60-90 days
- Hours of Operation:
- 8:00am - 11:00pm Monday through Thursday
- 8:00am - 10:00pm Friday
- 1 weekend per month until fully staffed
- WILL WORK 2 EVENING SHIFTS PER WEEK - they get to choose
call center, inbound, outbound, data entry, agent, Customer Care, hostess, host, waiter, waitress, Customer service oriented, Retail sales, Clerical, Call center, Help desk, Sales, Retail, Data entry, Cashiering, Customer service, Call center, Customer support, Customer service call center, Inbound call
Top Skills Details:
call center, inbound, outbound, data entry, agent, Customer Care
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 1+ Years of Customer Service Experience- Can be face-to-face or over the phone (i.e. Retail, Restaurant, Healthcare, etc.)
• Computer Proficient (Web browsers, Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Ability to talk and type
• 35+ WPM
• Call Center
• Over the phone experience
• Experience working 2nd shift
• 45+ WPM
• De-escalation or Collections experience
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Katie Kersten