Posting ID: JP-002661092
Aston Carter is currently working with one of the biggest companies in Knoxville, TN. They are looking for someone with Logistics experience to come in and help support their Freight Team.
- Manage Freight Rates and Freight Rate Setups in applicable systems
- This role would start as a backup to Freight Rate setups then transition into a daily management of rates as the business continues to grow
- Manage Terminal Access Agreements by keeping track of where agreement is in process, who needs to execute next steps, and that agreement is signed to keep Pilot as a carrier in compliance with terminal
- Send out Tank Testing Notifications along with any requirements to appropriate parties to ensure timely execution
- Support and execute Freight Only Hauling Agreements Management
- Continuously keep track of where we are in the process, what still needs to be done, who needs to execute it, etc.
- Enter in and ensure timely setup of new Freight Only customers and/or new locations into Salesforce and applicable systems
- Continuously keep track of where the setup is in the process, and follow up as needed
- Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm)
- Knoxville, TN (in office)
- $20hr to $22hr
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Nolen Milton
Phone: (865) 292-2411