Manufacturing Engineering Tech
Posting ID: JP-002177914
Aerotek is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Tech for Immediate Start!
Looking for an Engineering Tech to help get this operation performing at a higher level. They are looking to improve the robustness of their engineering processes. This person will be paired with operators to help train them in their cells and improve the processes. They will be responsible for machine setup.
- Manufacturing Process
- Process Improvement
- Grinding, Stamping
- Machine Setup
- Manufacturing, Process, Machine
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in factories with CNC, Grinding, Stamping/pressing, and cleaning/coating/hardening would be preferred
- MUST be hands-on with CNC controlled machines
- Experience working with tight tolerances
- Experience in a process or manufacturing engineering environment
- Ability to train operators on machine setup
- Experience working with automated machinery and optimizing and developing others
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org, or APPLY TODAY!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Alexandra Cantrill